Google

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Singtinations: Places u ought to visit in Singapore #1



Yes, it is...........Sentosa. The most fun place you could ever be in Singapore(according to me). There are just sooooooooo many things to see and do in there. There are nature walks, fine dining outlets, the underwater world, a dolphin lagoon and even historical places you could visit.


The last time I was in Sentosa was a year back. It was just fantastic hanging out there, even when the sun sinks and the moon hovers over, you still get the feeling of glee. But for me, Sentosa's kinda expensive so I don't go there that often. But hey, if you've got da' money then go down there!!!


The beaches are like super clean and the water is totally blue...well I'm kinda amazed because every other beach in Singapore has green waters.

No comments: