Google

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It's all abot the eye


Do you have a blog? Do you feel that you have put in so much of effort to groom your blog but...many people do not view it? There's a simple explanation for the second question, it's just that your blog isn't 'attractive' enough

For instance, look at my blog(apart from the bullshit content :) I try my best to make it look colorful and thus...making it look attractive. It's pictures a human eye relates to easily, so from now on if you publish a post, have a picture in it.

And one more thing
I read
from a newspaper
article
is that our eyes tend
to focus on
stuff
which looks like the
shape
of this post.
Yes an F(not exactly a shape).
I don't
know
the reason behind this
though
but it kinda works.
So next time
make your
post to look like an F

1 comment:

louie said...

nice blog u have too.